We help our clients get visibility in scientific and trade publications by writing feature articles for broad distribution. We work with clients to identify goals and messages, conduct literature research and interviews to get the science right, and work with editors to shepherd the article through to publication. Continue reading
We have written hundreds of press releases to help our clients share the latest research findings and technological innovations. This work has helped generate coverage in high-impact media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, National Public Radio and BBC News.
We are adept at screening abstracts for newsworthiness, interviewing researchers, developing press materials and interfacing with client stakeholders and the press to disseminate research news.
This work helps broaden the public’s understanding of the impacts and importance of basic and applied science in areas ranging from telecommunications to drug discovery to deep space. Clients have included The Optical Society, UNC Health Care, the Renaissance Computing Institute, Genetics Society of America and others. Continue reading
Our team regularly creates content for annual brochures showcasing the achievements of scientific organizations. We enjoy working closely with staff and affiliated scientists or practitioners to develop eye-catching research profiles highlighting key contributions. Continue reading
Our team has extensive experience writing and editing scientific reports and workshop proceedings. We work closely with client stakeholders to scope the timeline and goals of each project and develop a customized style guide to ensure clarity and consistency.
Our team served as writers/rapporteurs for:
- Communications, Cyber Resilience, and the Future of the U.S. Electric Power System
- Closing the Loop on the Plastics Dilemma
- Domestic Manufacturing Capabilities for Critical DoD Applications: Emerging Needs in Quantum-Enabled Systems
- Strategic Long-Term Participation by DoD in Its Manufacturing USA Institutes
- Care, Use, and Welfare of Marmosets as Animal Models for Gene Editing-Based Biomedical Research
- Beyond Spectre: Confronting New Technical and Policy Challenges
- Recoverability as a First-Class Security Objective
- The Business of Healthcare: Adapting to an Aging Economy
- Bolting Reliability for Offshore Oil and Natural Gas Operations
- Software Update as a Mechanism for Resilience and Security
- Cryptographic Agility and Interoperability: Proceedings of a Workshop
- Data Breach Aftermath and Recovery for Individuals and Institutions
We have written numerous white papers for the Renaissance Computing Institute, or RENCI. Covering diverse topics in data and computer sciences, these papers highlight RENCI research initiatives and offer “big picture” perspectives on fast-evolving high-tech fields. Continue reading
Anne wrote this series of 1-page summaries highlighting research projects at RENCI, the Renaissance Computing Institute. Working with each project’s PI, Anne distilled key information about the impetus, activities, and impacts of each project. Topics range from renewable energy to advanced computer science applications. Continue reading
Anne developed this suite of materials to highlight the value of satellite-based observations of Earth for research and innovation. Anne developed a website, an accompanying three-page fold-out brochure with CD insert, and report brief that were disseminated to policy makers and educators around the country. Continue reading