Our team has provided media relations services and developed dozens of press releases to draw attention to key research findings presented at scientific conferences. As part of this work, we help guide topic selection, build media contact lists, prepare press releases and media briefs, pitch news stories, interface with researchers and the press, and track media coverage.
This work has resulted in hundreds of media placements including articles in The Washington Post, Yahoo! News, LA Times, Fox News, ABC News, Huffington Post, IFLScience, TIME, Newsweek, National Geographic and numerous other high-impact media outlets. Traditional and social media coverage has been tracked in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Each year since 2014, we have provided media relations services for Experimental Biology, an annual conference that attracts more than 14,000 attendees from a range of biological disciplines (along with numerous members of the press).
In 2016, we developed media briefing materials for The Allied Genetics Conference of the Genetics Society of America. We also regularly contribute to other health and science-oriented meetings and conferences.
Example press releases:
- An intimate look at the mechanics of dolphin sex
- Low-sodium diet might not lower blood pressure
- Could genetics influence what we like to eat?
- With synthetic mucus, researchers take aim at antibiotic resistance
- Scientists find safer way to make common blood thinner heparin
- New microscope controls brain activity of live animals
- Viruses revealed to be a major driver of human evolution
- Cave-dwelling fish could provide clues to staying healthy with diabetes
- Scientists find surprise lurking in crocodilian jaw
- Mite Sets New Record as World’s Fastest Land Animal
- Coral Reefs Provide Potent New Anti-HIV Proteins
- Cartilage, Made to Order
- Naked Mole Rats and the Secret to Longevity