Our team provides comprehensive media relations services to draw attention to the latest research findings. We identify newsworthy research, build media lists, create press materials, interface with researchers and reporters, generate social media buzz and track coverage.
This work has resulted in hundreds of media placements including articles in The Washington Post, Yahoo! News, LA Times, Fox News, ABC News, Huffington Post, IFLScience, TIME, Newsweek, National Geographic and numerous other high-impact media outlets. We’ve tracked media coverage on every continent except Antarctica, though we’re pretty sure penguins would like our work if they could read.
We’ve served as media liaisons for Experimental Biology annually since 2014 and Nutrition annually since 2018, in addition to several other scientific conferences covering basic, translational and clinical research.
Examples of our work:
- Experimental Biology 2021 Virtual Press Conference
- Study illuminates how COVID-19 worms its way into the brain
- Could corals use sound to communicate?
- How did dinosaurs deliver bone-crushing bites? By keeping a stiff lower jaw.
- Dieting? Studies weigh in on opportunities and risks
- Researchers identify seasonal peaks for foodborne infections
- One change can make diet more planet friendly
- Marijuana for morning sickness? It’s not great for baby’s brain
- Large study finds workplace foods contribute to unhealthy eating
- American toddlers consume too much sugar