We frequently provide writing and editing services to help researchers develop white papers, journal manuscripts and grant proposals. We are familiar with the strict timing and formatting constraints involved in many of these products and provide quick-turnaround services to ensure clients stay on track for submission deadlines.
Depending on client needs and resources, we can provide consultation early in the development process to help researchers define and scope their paper or project, provide last-minute copyediting/proofreading, or anything in between.
We are well-versed in the terminology of a range of scientific disciplines and also provide the “outsider viewpoint” to help clients create products that are understandable and appealing to those who are less steeped in the subject matter.
Example white papers:
- Monopolies and the Changing Geography of Wealth
- Common Ground: How to pursue a mixed strategy for economic development and come out ahead
- Meeting the Renewables Intermittency Challenge
- Lander H, Rajasekar A. (2015) “DataBridge: Creating Bridges to Find Dark Data.” RENCI White Paper Series 3(5)
- Borland D, et al. (2015) “Getting to Know the Social Computing Rooms.” RENCI White Paper Series 3(4)
- Carsey TM, et al. (2015) “The Virtual Institute for Social Research.” RENCI White Paper Series 3(3)
- Heard, J. (2014) “RENCI Geoanalytics.” RENCI White Paper Series 2(3)
Example papers in peer-review journals:
- Organizers of The Allied Genetics Conference 2016 (2016) “Meeting Report: The Allied Genetics Conference 2016.” G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics 6(12) 3765-3786.
- Schug TT, Heindel JH, Camacho L, Delclos KB, Howard P, Johnson AF, Aungst J, Keefe D, Newbold R, Walker NJ, Zoeller RT, Bucher JR. (2013) “A new approach to synergize academic and guideline-compliant research: The CLARITY-BPA research program.” Reproductive Toxicology 40:35-40
- Schug TT, Nadadur SS, Johnson AF. (2013) “Nano GO Consortium—A Team Science Approach to Assess Engineered Nanomaterials: Reliable Assays and Methods.” Environmental Health Perspectives Editorial, Epub 6 May 2013
- Schug TT, Johnson AF, Balshaw DM, Garantziotis S, Walker NJ, Weis C, Nadadur SS, Birnbaum LS. (2013) “ONE Nano: NIEHS’s Strategic Initiative on the Health and Safety Effects of Engineered Nanomaterials.” Environmental Health Perspectives 121(4):410-4.
- Birnbaum LS, Bucher JR, Collman GW, Zeldin DC, Johnson AF, Schug TT, Heindel JJ. (2012) “Consortium-Based Science: The NIEHS’s Multipronged, Collaborative Approach to Assessing the Health Effects of Bisphenol A” Environmental Health Perspectives 120(12):1640-4.