Our team has developed content for mobile applications, brochures and presentations aimed at improving public health and educating patients. It’s our hope that these materials empower people to understand the latest science and make more informed decisions about their health.
Accuracy is paramount when it comes to health communication. It is also imperative to treat patients and their families with respect. We interview healthcare providers, scientists and patients, review the scientific literature and ensure that key information is presented with sensitivity to the needs of patients and their families.
- Writing content and audience engagement materials for Manage My Surgery, a mobile application by Higgs Boson Health.
- Writing patient profiles highlighting neurosurgery advances and medical devices for pain and movement disorders.
- Writing videos, brochures and presentations for patients with specific conditions such as heart disease and chronic pain.
- After a devastating accident, life-saving brain surgery means a second chance
- From surviving to living again
- Blocking the pain at its source
- Manage My Surgery website and marketing materials