We provide marketing and social media consulting services to clients including the Koshland Science Museum, the Experimental Biology Annual Conference, the Nicholas School of the Environment and the Internet Tobacco Vendors Study. As part of this work, we have:
- Managed institutional Twitter and Facebook feeds and advised on social media strategy
- Conducted website audits and revamps to optimize web content for maximum visibility
- Engaged with target audiences to develop and evaluate outreach strategies
- Served as media liaison
- Created flyers, email blasts and other marketing collateral
- Developed and promoted events and programs
These efforts have significantly enhanced clients’ ability to effectively identify and reach target audiences in a crowded media environment.
To stay abreast of the fast-evolving social media and marketing landscape, we take advantage of conferences and resources such as Science Online (2011-2014), the National Association of Science Writers community, and the National Academy of Sciences’ “The Science of Science Communication” conferences.