Our team regularly produces articles and newsletters for the Thriving Earth Exchange of the American Geophysical Union highlighting ways communities and scientists are working together to build a better world.
We pitch story ideas, manage the editorial calendar, conduct stakeholder interviews and produce each story start-to-finish. Our pieces have taken a variety of multimedia forms, including videos, podcasts, infographics, slideshows and articles.
By sharing these stories, we hope to empower more communities and scientists to advance solutions to pressing environmental problems.
- Lessons in resilience: Living with water in New Orleans
- What’s the ticket to a successful community meeting? Make it personal.
- Resilient communities projects launch across the nation
- Communities and experts collaborate for climate resilience (published in Eos)
- Geospatial approaches help Boston communities push for transportation equity
- University takes an unconventional path to climate action
- Villages must recalibrate time to survive in the Pamir Mountains (published in Eos)
- Don’t know where to go when the volcano blows? Crowdsource it.
- Finding out why a seemingly low-emissions city has so much smog
- Climate Podcast Series (Part 1, Part 2)
- Video: Drinking water in Bangladesh: Filters for Families