Our team regularly produces stories for the Thriving Earth Exchange of the American Geophysical Union highlighting ways communities and scientists are working together to build a better world.
We pitch story ideas, manage the editorial calendar, conduct stakeholder interviews and produce each story start-to-finish. Our pieces have taken a variety of multimedia forms, including videos, podcasts, infographics, slideshows and articles.
- Communities and experts collaborate for climate resilience (published in Eos)
- Resilience Dialogues: A model for building climate resilience
- Geospatial approaches help Boston communities push for transportation equity
- University takes an unconventional path to climate action
- Villages must recalibrate time to survive in the Pamir Mountains (published in Eos)
- Don’t know where to go when the volcano blows? Crowdsource it.
- Seismic sensing for the developing world: Could smartphones hold the key?
- Finding out why a seemingly low-emissions city has so much smog
- Climate Podcast Series (Part 1, Part 2)
- Video: Drinking water in Bangladesh: Filters for Families