Anne wrote this series of 1-page summaries highlighting research projects at RENCI, the Renaissance Computing Institute. Working with each project’s PI, Anne distilled key information about the impetus, activities, and impacts of each project. Topics range from renewable energy to advanced computer science applications.
- Advanced Biometrics for America’s Borders
- A Test Bed for the New Internet
- Winds of Change on North Carolina’s Coast
- Keep Your Eye on the Particle: Visualization Tools Enhance Pollution Research
- Visualizing North Carolina’s Expertise Network
- RENCI White Papers
- Report Briefs