Our team regularly provides media relations services to draw attention to the latest research findings presented at scientific conferences. As part of this work, we identify newsworthy research, build media lists, prepare press materials, interface with researchers and reporters, generate social media buzz and track coverage.
This work has resulted in hundreds of media placements including articles in The Washington Post, Yahoo! News, LA Times, Fox News, ABC News, Huffington Post, IFLScience, TIME, Newsweek, National Geographic and numerous other high-impact media outlets. We’ve tracked traditional and social media coverage in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America.
We have served as media liaisons for Experimental Biology annually since 2014 and Nutrition annually since 2018, in addition to regularly developing press releases for several other conferences covering basic, translational and clinical research.
Example press releases:
- One change can make diet more planet friendly
- Marijuana for morning sickness? It’s not great for baby’s brain
- Teeth whitening products can harm protein-rich tooth layer
- Study shows dogs can accurately sniff out cancer in blood
- Large study finds workplace foods contribute to unhealthy eating
- American toddlers consume too much sugar
- Human-like walking mechanics evolved before the genus Homo
- Low-sodium diet might not lower blood pressure
- Could genetics influence what we like to eat?
- With synthetic mucus, researchers take aim at antibiotic resistance
- Viruses revealed to be a major driver of human evolution