Our team provides comprehensive media relations services to draw attention to the latest research findings. We identify newsworthy research, build media lists, create press materials, interface with researchers and reporters, generate social media buzz and track coverage.
This work has helped generate coverage in high-impact media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, National Public Radio and BBC News. We’ve tracked media coverage on every continent except Antarctica, though we’re pretty sure penguins would like our work if they could read.
We serve as media liaisons for several major scientific conferences, including Experimental Biology annually since 2014 and Nutrition annually since 2018. In addition to screening abstracts and developing press materials, this work has included social media outreach, staffing on-site newsrooms and hosting live press conferences.
Ongoing Media Support
We regularly develop press releases and other outreach materials to spread the word about scientific publications and major announcements. Clients have included Optica, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, UNC Health Care, RENCI and others.
Examples of our work:
- Study reveals the science behind those irresistible puppy-dog eyes
- Autism-associated brain differences can be observed in the womb
- Metasurface-based antenna turns ambient radio waves into electric power
- Single-photon source paves the way for practical quantum encryption
- New imaging system reveals solar panel defects even in bright sunlight
- Study illuminates how COVID-19 worms its way into the brain
- How did dinosaurs deliver bone-crushing bites? By keeping a stiff lower jaw.