We have written hundreds of press releases to help our clients share the latest research findings and technological innovations. This work has helped generate coverage in high-impact media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, National Public Radio and BBC News.
We are adept at screening abstracts for newsworthiness, interviewing researchers, developing press materials and interfacing with client stakeholders and the press to disseminate research news.
This work helps broaden the public’s understanding of the impacts and importance of basic and applied science in areas ranging from telecommunications to drug discovery to deep space. Clients have included The Optical Society, UNC Health Care, the Renaissance Computing Institute, Genetics Society of America and others.
- Chip-based optical sensor detects cancer biomarker in urine
- Quantum light improves sensitivity of biological measurements
- Study reveals how age affects perception of white LED light
- How to use limited bandwidth more efficiently? Think like a cave-dwelling fish.
- Researchers levitate water droplets to improve contaminant detection
- Researchers use LiDAR to locate invasive fish and preserve a national treasure
- New camera inspired by butterfly eyes improves image-guided cancer surgery
- New simple test could help cystic fibrosis patients find best treatment
- Chronic bronchitis: New insights could lead to first diagnostic test and better treatments
- Researchers implicate suspect in heart disease linked to diabetes
- Could optical clocks redefine the length of a second?
- Researchers turn an iPad mini into an invisibility cloak